Step by Step Club Registration
Register for Red Deer BMX here,
all steps must be complete prior to track access.
2022 BMX Licenses are available NOW!
1) Purchase membership & license online through this link > Alberta Bicycle.
2) Complete club paperwork and conducts (separate from online forms completed with Alberta Bicycle - we need this from you so we can put you in our contact list!
3) Submit post dated cheque with your club paperwork by 1st track visit.
($200 volunteer bond) drop in person or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Have proper equipment - BMX race bike, full faced helmet, tear resistant pants, jersey and moto gloves as a minimum.
5) Join our Red Deer BMX Community Group for all up to date happenings which include track openings, closures, practices times, work bees and more!
***This is our main communication with our members***